3/4" Mighty-Bond® Brass Equipment Bonding Connector/Coupling
Low cost and easy to use coupling for use with rigid conduit and for securing grounding conductors at the enclosure in accordance with National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 250.8. Selection of conductor size to be made per NEC Article 250.66. Suitable for service entrance grounding.
Product advantages include:
• Precision machined brass body with zinc die cast locknut and stainless steel set screw
• Professional installation
• Serrated locknut removes residual paint from box
• Use with rigid metallic or PVC rigid conduit
• Low profile flange on inside of box clearly marked with application guideline for ease in AHJ inspection
• UL Listed for grounding per UL467
Patented. US Patent D657,316; 7,927,157.
Copper: 4 to 2 Solid, 4 to 3/0 Stranded
Aluminum: 2 to 3/0 Stranded
- Trade Size3/4"
- Dimensions A0.56
- Dimensions B1.25
- Dimensions C0.56
- Dimensions D0.48