3/4" Mighty-Bond® Enclosure Grounding and Bonding Connector
Want to purchase online?
Per Box of 25
Low cost and easy to use connector for securing grounding conductors at the enclosure in accordance with National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 250.8. Selection of conductor size to be made per NEC Article 250.66. Suitable for service entrance grounding.
Product advantages include:
• Precision machined brass body with zinc die cast locknut and stainless steel set screw
• Professional installation appearance
• Serrated locknut removes residual paint from box
• Tamper Resistant as locknut and set screw are mounted inside the box
• Low profile flange on outside of box clearly marked with application guideline for ease in AHJ inspection
• UL Listed for grounding per UL467
Patented. US Patent D651,569; 7,901,256.
Copper: 4 to 2 Solid, 4 to 3/0 Stranded
Aluminum: 2 to 3/0 Stranded
- Trade Size3/4"
- Dimensions A0.12
- Dimensions B1.12
- Dimensions C0.44
- Dimensions D0.48